Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ SQL » Populate data from sql select to Arrayctrl
Populate data from sql select to Arrayctrl [message #442] Mon, 02 January 2006 14:31 Go to next message
cioannou is currently offline  cioannou
Hi guys,

after managing to run the first Ultimate++ app I made , the problems started.

I successfully read data from an oracle db but ArrayCtrl displays garbage because all data is in greek and can't find a way to change it.

Besides that, I am trying to find a way to display data without having to ArrayCtrl.AddColumn because I do not always know the returned columns.

Is there any way to determine the number and type of columns return ed by the SQL statement?

The final aim of this prog will be to schedule some SQL executions and afterwards export the data to xls/csv zip'em and mail the zip files to some users.

Thanks
Re: Populate data from sql select to Arrayctrl [message #443 is a reply to message #442] Mon, 02 January 2006 15:49 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, I guess you will find code contained in SqlCtrl/SqlConsole.cpp quite useful Smile

Anyway. Why it is displaying garbage - hard to say without seeing your code. It is even possible that your oracle client is not installed well (code-page). Could you pack your main package a upload it here?

You cannot display columns without having them in ArrayCtrl Smile

The number of columns: Sql::GetColumns.

Information about the column: Sql::GetColumnInfo

Keep asking. What you want to do is what U++ was developed for... Smile

Mirek
Previous Topic: Postgresql
Next Topic: SqlArray seems to be broken
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 01:49:22 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04636 seconds