Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » upp-610-dev1 build error
upp-610-dev1 build error [message #5649] Sat, 07 October 2006 08:34 Go to next message
3togo is currently offline  3togo
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/Draw/Image.h: In member function ‘void IconDes::SaveUndo()’:
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/Draw/Image.h:246: error: too few arguments to function ‘Vector<Image> UnpackImlData(const String&, int)’
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/IconDes/IconDes.cpp:405: error: at this point in file
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/Draw/Image.h: In member function ‘void IconDes::Undo()’:
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/Draw/Image.h:246: error: too few arguments to function ‘Vector<Image> UnpackImlData(const String&, int)’
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/IconDes/IconDes.cpp:422: error: at this point in file
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/IconDes/IconDes.cpp:425: error: at this point in file
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/Draw/Image.h: In member function ‘void IconDes::Redo()’:
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/IconDes/IconDes.cpp:438: error: at this point in file
/home/jc/upp/uppsrc/IconDes/IconDes.cpp:441: error: at this point in file
make: *** [/home/jc/upp/out/IconDes/GCC32-Gcc32-Gui-Linux-Shared/IconD es.o] Error 1
Re: upp-610-dev1 build error [message #5651 is a reply to message #5649] Sat, 07 October 2006 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Sorry, I hope next release will be better. We rushed recent one to bring new .imls.... (I have now moved my interest to Linux, so I hope releases will be better now).

Speaking about it, what about Linux packages strategy? Are you going to maintain them (or some of them)?
Re: upp-610-dev1 build error [message #5654 is a reply to message #5651] Sat, 07 October 2006 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3togo is currently offline  3togo
I am planning to provide
RPM package for mandrake
Debian package for Ubuntu(edgy)
and source package that supports "./configure ; make ; make install". Of course, only for release version.

Besides, I am thinking more serious on whether we should make our U++ look more like a library. i.e. to provide pre-complied .so
for linux ( & dll for windowXP). To do so, we might need to rewrite your makefile generator.

If I could be of any help, please let me know.

By the way, if u have time, please have a look of my trayicon for linux. I need your input to merge it into U++.

luzr wrote on Sat, 07 October 2006 14:46

Sorry, I hope next release will be better. We rushed recent one to bring new .imls.... (I have now moved my interest to Linux, so I hope releases will be better now).

Speaking about it, what about Linux packages strategy? Are you going to maintain them (or some of them)?

[Updated on: Sat, 07 October 2006 12:17]

Report message to a moderator

Re: upp-610-dev1 build error [message #5655 is a reply to message #5654] Sat, 07 October 2006 14:36 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
3togo wrote on Sat, 07 October 2006 06:14

I am planning to provide
RPM package for mandrake
Debian package for Ubuntu(edgy)
and source package that supports "./configure ; make ; make install". Of course, only for release version.

I think we should concentrate on ubuntu and suse right now (but I think those rpms and debs will work in many other distros easily).

Quote:

Besides, I am thinking more serious on whether we should make our U++ look more like a library. i.e. to provide pre-complied .so
for linux ( & dll for windowXP). To do so, we might need to rewrite your makefile generator.

Would be nice. This suggestion comes (and vanishes) over time. Personally, I will not be a user of such "thing", but I guess some people would consider it a good idea. But I doubt it is possible for the next release.

BTW, the plan: we should make a major release during next month - that should involve 1-2 rc packages and final 611 at the end of month (or maybe 612 in the same time?).
Previous Topic: IDE build error
Next Topic: UPT: enhancement suggestion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 00:24:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02527 seconds