Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » bad visualization of a column list
bad visualization of a column list [message #6739] Sat, 25 November 2006 23:18 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

only now I'm experiencing some strange thing. The look of a column list for some reason ruins

index.php?t=getfile&id=366&private=0

instead of this

index.php?t=getfile&id=367&private=0

This does not happen always but sometimes. I have observed it comes when the column loose the focus.
To obtain the good image I need to click on the splitter above the column or permit to another window to cover the application. It seems that some repaint is needed. Please consider that the column if behind a hided arrayctrl.

Luigi
  • Attachment: vega1.jpg
    (Size: 32.61KB, Downloaded 2002 times)
  • Attachment: vega2.jpg
    (Size: 17.88KB, Downloaded 2040 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 25 November 2006 23:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: bad visualization of a column list [message #6741 is a reply to message #6739] Sun, 26 November 2006 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Looks like but in painting code... (another one ;()

Is it easy to extract the code to create the test-case? (I can try here, but often small differences in the code result in not reproducing the bug).

Mirek
Re: bad visualization of a column list [message #6753 is a reply to message #6741] Sun, 26 November 2006 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
luzr wrote on Sun, 26 November 2006 00:49

Looks like but in painting code... (another one ;()

Is it easy to extract the code to create the test-case? (I can try here, but often small differences in the code result in not reproducing the bug).

Mirek

Here is the package. I tried to remove unnecessary code but something (perhaps too much) remained that do not interfere. Everything related to the bug should be in class VegaConsoleFrame and VegaTab1. If the program look messy I'll try to reduce it again. In the folder package there is a video-tutorial about how to reproduce the bug (by words it was not easy). Just double click the html file. Perhaps this can address you quickly to the problem.
I suspect there is some interference with the hided arrayctrl that stay in front of the column. In static situation nothing bad happen but when the rows of the columnctrl start to be deleted and the cursor move and disappear the strange behaviour happen.
To mantain all the the data in the archive (a big table) I've used a MAP of the NTL library. I do not thing it is the problem.
... I'm using 611-dev2.

Thanks a lot,
Luigi

PS: in the next days I'll remove the package to save space on the server forum.

(* I have deleted it for you after downloading, Mirek *)

[Updated on: Sun, 26 November 2006 11:31] by Moderator

Re: bad visualization of a column list [message #6778 is a reply to message #6739] Sun, 26 November 2006 23:56 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Such a stupid bug... That ArrayCtrl simply got scrolled even if it was not visible...

Quick Fix:

CtrlCore/CtrlDraw.cpp:109

void  Ctrl::ScrollView(const Rect& _r, int dx, int dy)
{
	if(IsFullRefresh() || !IsVisible())
		return;

(or wait for the next release tomorrow)

Mirek

[Updated on: Sun, 26 November 2006 23:57]

Previous Topic: background color of the cell in the GridCtrl
Next Topic: NFormat and crash of the program
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 07:10:13 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02265 seconds