Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » How can I figure out how large to make layout for TabCtrl?
How can I figure out how large to make layout for TabCtrl? [message #9833] Fri, 01 June 2007 15:29 Go to next message
jlfranks is currently offline  jlfranks
I'm having trouble figuring out how large to make the layout in order to fill the nest provided by the TabCtrl widget. Somehow I need to get this so I can use the layout editor to setup pages for TabCtrl.

My first thought was to make the layout page a different color so I could at least see how much geometry was used, but I couldn't figure out how to make the layout a different color.

Any help is appreciated.

--jlf

Re: How can I figure out how large to make layout for TabCtrl? [message #9843 is a reply to message #9833] Fri, 01 June 2007 22:19 Go to previous message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
It is the best, to strech your layout to have a fixed margin within its container (tab):
const int m = 4;
your_layout.HSizePosZ(m, m).VSizePosZ(m, m);

And it is a good idea to use your layout as a ParentCtrl child, like WithYourLayout<ParentCtrl>. So it will not have a different color than the tab.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 June 2007 22:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Layouts and Language 't' files
Next Topic: "Visual Inheritance" possible?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:54:48 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01068 seconds