Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Packages » incremental package duplication [FEATURE REQUEST]
incremental package duplication [FEATURE REQUEST] [message #855] Mon, 06 February 2006 04:10 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
let's say I have my package "test" and I want to save it and start to experiment with a new version of it: "test1". Can be that added to "Set main package" as "Duplicate" or to "File" - "SaveAs"? That could serve as custom templating system. As it is now, I have to make a new dir, copy files, edit *.upp file...

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 09:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: incremental duplicate package [message #864 is a reply to message #855] Mon, 06 February 2006 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Good idea. I will add that together with "Rename" and "Delete" (but for the moment, just to ToDo.... We are going to release 602 today or soon).

Mirek

P.S.: If you want, you can check my ToDo list in the root of uppsrc. Sorry for some czech entries Smile
Re: incremental duplicate package [message #1989 is a reply to message #864] Wed, 29 March 2006 13:38 Go to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Mon, 06 February 2006 10:34

Good idea. I will add that together with "Rename" and "Delete" (but for the moment, just to ToDo.... We are going to release 602 today or soon).

Mirek

P.S.: If you want, you can check my ToDo list in the root of uppsrc. Sorry for some czech entries Smile

Just to remind you that it would very usuful. And to say that I can nearly understand your chech entries... Smile
Previous Topic: Environment Variables in Package Organiser/Extra Library
Next Topic: Link error when building ide\Debuggers module? [SOLVED] -not main package
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:09:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01251 seconds