Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » OS Problems etc., Win32, POSIX, MacOS, FreeBSD, X11 etc » How to remove all references to GTK in Linux
How to remove all references to GTK in Linux [message #11034] Wed, 15 August 2007 22:30 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

I like the standard look and I want to remove any link to GTK library (this prevent even troubbles in some my user that doesn't have such library) in my application.
How/Where to tune the flag for this task?

Thanks,
Luigi
Re: How to remove all references to GTK in Linux [message #11043 is a reply to message #11034] Thu, 16 August 2007 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fallingdutch is currently offline  fallingdutch
Experienced Member
Hi Luigi,

flagNOGTK will do the trick

Bas

Re: How to remove all references to GTK in Linux [message #11186 is a reply to message #11043] Sun, 26 August 2007 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
fallingdutch wrote on Thu, 16 August 2007 10:21

Hi Luigi,

flagNOGTK will do the trick

Bas

Hi Bas,

only today I could try the suggestion but without success.
I added to my package:
WHEN: GCC; COMPILER OPTION: -DflagNOGTK
and the gtk stuff was still there. Maybe I must use the flag in some other places or way?

Thanks,
Luigi
Re: How to remove all references to GTK in Linux [message #11199 is a reply to message #11186] Sun, 26 August 2007 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waxblood is currently offline  waxblood
Go to Project->Main Package Configuration. Add a line with GUI .NOGTK flags. Press OK. Then select the newly created line in the upper-left DropList in theIde. Compile and be happy.

David
Re: How to remove all references to GTK in Linux [message #11203 is a reply to message #11199] Mon, 27 August 2007 15:50 Go to previous message
Senior Contributor
waxblood wrote on Sun, 26 August 2007 20:12

Go to Project->Main Package Configuration. Add a line with GUI .NOGTK flags. Press OK. Then select the newly created line in the upper-left DropList in theIde. Compile and be happy.

David

Ciao David,

I tried and, I do not why and how, it worked! Very Happy

Thanks,
Luigi
Previous Topic: [MinGW 5.1.3] __cpu_features_init
Next Topic: Application crash on Vista
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:59:23 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00913 seconds