Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ Webs: Functioning, Layout , Design, Features and Structure of these forums, homepage etc. » "Under development"
"Under development" [message #1185] Wed, 22 February 2006 12:09 Go to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I miss forum like that - a place where things that are being developed were announced and discussed, various tests, new Draw discussion etc.. would tak place.

Mirek
Re: "Under development" [message #1186 is a reply to message #1185] Wed, 22 February 2006 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Wed, 22 February 2006 06:09

I miss forum like that - a place where things that are being developed were announced and discussed, various tests, new Draw discussion etc.. would tak place.

Mirek

Just below "coffee corner" ... Cool
Re: "Under development" [message #1187 is a reply to message #1186] Wed, 22 February 2006 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Well, single forum would make me happy as well (now I am little again uncertain where to put my messages, but I guess "Technology lab" fits it), anyway, being it this way, should not

U++ Documentation: Roadmap

be in the group too?

Mirek
Re: "Under development" [message #1188 is a reply to message #1187] Wed, 22 February 2006 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Wed, 22 February 2006 08:34

Well, single forum would make me happy as well (now I am little again uncertain where to put my messages, but I guess "Technology lab" fits it), anyway, being it this way, should not

U++ Documentation: Roadmap

be in the group too?

Mirek

I'm thinking Rolling Eyes . Maybe "community"? Or? What do others think?
Re: "Under development" [message #1189 is a reply to message #1188] Wed, 22 February 2006 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Well, what I needed was a way how to communicate development efforts / plan / discussions (so that I am not e.g. suspected of not wanting to provide fulltext search for Topic++ browser Smile.

I believe that the documentation is part of development.

Mirek
Re: "Under development" [message #1190 is a reply to message #1189] Wed, 22 February 2006 14:44 Go to previous message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Wed, 22 February 2006 08:40

Well, what I needed was a way how to communicate development efforts / plan / discussions (so that I am not e.g. suspected of not wanting to provide fulltext search for Topic++ browser Smile.

I believe that the documentation is part of development.

Mirek

Yes, I agree.
Previous Topic: Another suggestion
Next Topic: Yesterday's posts button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:41:38 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01487 seconds