Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » FileSel&FileList, Path » FileSel bug when displaying Han characters
Re: FileSel bug when displaying Han characters [message #15093 is a reply to message #15085] Sun, 30 March 2008 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
luzr wrote on Sat, 29 March 2008 16:44

OK, looks like I have found the workaround, so consider this fixed.

Well, in the process I had to refactor the whole Font infrastructure too, because workaround made it too slow... Smile

(Fix is to scattered to be posted here).

Mirek

Thank you! I'll wait until it makes it to SVN version and check it out. I'm really curious about how such an issue appears and how it can be fixed. Does it work under Linux too?

PS: I'll ask again: how do you get the real name of the StdFont()?
Re: FileSel bug when displaying Han characters [message #15095 is a reply to message #15093] Sun, 30 March 2008 14:19 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
[quote title=cbpporter wrote on Sun, 30 March 2008 06:19]
luzr wrote on Sat, 29 March 2008 16:44

OK, looks like I have found the workaround, so consider this fixed.

Well, in the process I had to refactor the whole Font infrastructure too, because workaround made it too slow... Smile

(Fix is to scattered to be posted here).

Mirek

Thank you! I'll wait until it makes it to SVN version and check it out. I'm really curious about how such an issue appears and how it can be fixed.

Quote:

Does it work under Linux too?

AFAIK, bug is not related to Linux. But generally, CJK has problems in linux; basically it would now only work if you have standard fonts installed with CJK support.

Frankly, I am not yet sure how to handle CJK in Linux. Any help is appreciated. Now it looks like I should search for glyphs in other fonts if glyph is missing. (But the problem is: which fonts Smile

Quote:

PS: I'll ask again: how do you get the real name of the StdFont()?

You cannot.

Mirek
Previous Topic: Getting the file type. (binary vs text files)
Next Topic: FileSel ExecuteSaveAs replace file prompt bug
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:15:12 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01071 seconds