Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » Adding files from outside the home directory
Adding files from outside the home directory [message #16240] Tue, 03 June 2008 16:37 Go to next message
Michel is currently offline  Michel
Promising Member
Hi,

I have created several files with C++ Builder that also compile with g++. It would be great, if I could also use them in UPP. However, is it necessary to mention the full path of the header files in the cpp-file, because otherwise the header files are not found by the compiler?

E.g. there are two files (List.h and List.cpp) located at /media/wind/u/m/tpfiles/general/.

In List.cpp, I say: #include "List.h"

Unfortunately, this results in an error stating that the header file is not found.

In C++ Builder I can set a search path. This way, there is no need to mention the full path. I wonder how this is done in UPP?

Thank you,
Michel
Re: Adding files from outside the home directory [message #16241 is a reply to message #16240] Tue, 03 June 2008 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zsolt is currently offline  zsolt
Contributor
Create an assembly when starting TheIde.
Re: Adding files from outside the home directory [message #16243 is a reply to message #16240] Tue, 03 June 2008 17:12 Go to previous message
Michel is currently offline  Michel
Promising Member
Thank you! I also found that "Package nests" in the Assembly setup is actually the search path. By clicking on the arrow, one can add another path, or add it by hand (paths separated by a semicolon).
Previous Topic: Form control boundaries link rules (springs)
Next Topic: Howto write a layout designer using Ultimate? Any suggest?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:01:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00989 seconds