Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » CTRL + T doesn't show the form designed
CTRL + T doesn't show the form designed [message #21854] Mon, 08 June 2009 13:34 Go to next message
darthspawn is currently offline  darthspawn
In all the other project works, but in this specific project not. When I open the project TheIDE show me directly the text and I can't see the form designer

[Updated on: Mon, 08 June 2009 13:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: CTRL + T doesn't show the form designed [message #21879 is a reply to message #21854] Tue, 09 June 2009 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
TheIDE will not show the designer if there is a syntax error in your text. If there is none, then this might be a bug.

If this is the case, try uploading your file here. Otherwise I don't think that anybody can track down issues like “works every time, except in one case”.
Re: CTRL + T doesn't show the form designed [message #21882 is a reply to message #21854] Tue, 09 June 2009 10:32 Go to previous message
darthspawn is currently offline  darthspawn
Ok, thanks! I solved the problem, but the project doesn't give me an error. I deleted the "setinc" value in a double spin button
Sam
Previous Topic: SVN Sync - Commit Message - DocEdit Please?
Next Topic: Reopen files after IDE restart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 21:45:26 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02404 seconds