Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » GUI with Menu bar and 5 Labels/Text Boxes
Re: GUI with Menu bar and 5 Labels/Text Boxes [message #31756 is a reply to message #24996] Thu, 24 March 2011 17:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
On the on where the Java menu compared to U++ it shows on the Java, that certain items are selected. This is also something you can do in microsoft visual basic.

Can this be done in U++, and how do you do that if possible.

Also on lots of windows programs you have hot keys for menu items, such as cntl+p to print, or cntl+C to close. Can you do that in U++ and how do you that. Examples would be nice. Also some items use an F key such as F3, in addition to the cntl+C type of hot keys for menu items. Can this be done as well. and if yes, an example would be great.

Re: GUI with Menu bar and 5 Labels/Text Boxes [message #31761 is a reply to message #31756] Fri, 25 March 2011 02:52 Go to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Contributor
silverx wrote on Thu, 24 March 2011 17:53

Can this be done in U++, and how do you do that if possible.

Also on lots of windows programs you have hot keys for menu items,

They can be done in Upp
		bar.Add("m meters", THISBACK(Setm)).Check(mX);
		bar.Add("km kilometers", THISBACK(Setkm)).Check(kmX);

You have bool mX, kmX, etc
In your code you make one true and the rest false.

You can have hot keys. I have not used them because I want the apps to be able to run on a slate computer without a keyboard using the touch screen in the easiest way.

I had great help on this thread, if what you are looking for is not here try the examples, tutorial, reference and bazaar.

[Updated on: Fri, 25 March 2011 02:54]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable
Next Topic: Layout editor problem with Ctrl &
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 12:03:09 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01271 seconds