Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » ArrayCtrl and EditString WithDropChoice
icon4.gif  ArrayCtrl and EditString WithDropChoice [message #30616] Wed, 12 January 2011 20:37 Go to next message
r1kon is currently offline  r1kon
Promising Member
Hello Smile

I know this is possible because I've seen screenshots and such with this in it. I have an array ctrl (we'll call it cArr) which is a member of a tab in myTabLayout.

So, it is called with:

myTabLayout.cArr.Function();

My problem is I have 4 columns in the array ctrl, and the 3 of the columns cells should contain a string, with a drop choice of pre-defined values. I'm not sure how to add in an EditString WithDropChoice control into an ArrayCtrl cell...and it's driving me up the wall Sad

Any help at all with this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you! And I'm very excited to be part of the U++ community..in my opinion, this is the BEST dev environment there is, and I've used it many times to create super useful applications.

-Kevin
Re: ArrayCtrl and EditString WithDropChoice [message #30629 is a reply to message #30616] Wed, 12 January 2011 22:58 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Well, as your widget has to be configured ('predefined values')

If it is possible to configure it in default constructor, do something like:

struct MyField : WithDropChoice<EditString> {
MyField() {
AddList("Predefined value 1");
}
}

array.AddColumn("xyz").Ctrls<MyField>();

If this is not possible, you will need to keep widgets in your own Array and use Array::SetCtrl to assign configured items to cells where you need them.

Mirek
Previous Topic: ClearMultisort being called after total_cols reduced to 1 [BUG?]
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl force show scrollbars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:58:24 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01419 seconds