Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » ArrayCtrl: ghost Image after "delete row" [602 BUG?] -Maybe... - Update required
ArrayCtrl: ghost Image after "delete row" [602 BUG?] -Maybe... - Update required [message #2461] Thu, 13 April 2006 16:21 Go to next message
forlano is currently offline  forlano
Senior Contributor
Hello,

(U++ 602)
one column of my ArrayCtrl has an OptionButton. When I delete a row its image remain while the row disappear (see the attached image file). That "ghost" image disappear after repainting the screen with some action (for example switching between tab pages).

Luigi

Edit: Atachment deleted by fudadmin. [SOLVED]

[Updated on: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2491 is a reply to message #2461] Fri, 14 April 2006 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
I have troubles to reproduce the bug. Could you post the whole package please?

Mirek
Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2496 is a reply to message #2491] Fri, 14 April 2006 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
That package was posted in OptionImage topic... But I lost patience when renaming absolute references and was not able to compile for too long... and after I remade everything from scratch I don't have those "ghosts". The suspicious thing to me was that Luigi had created an application instance and included it as "extern App app_instance" in nearly every file and then was calling its grandchildren methods (status update) from other app's great-grandchildren (array count). AFAIK, it's not a good practice. What do you think?

[Updated on: Fri, 14 April 2006 14:42]

Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2497 is a reply to message #2496] Fri, 14 April 2006 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Fri, 14 April 2006 14:41

That package was posted in OptionImage topic... But I lost patience when renaming absolute references and was not able to compile for too long... and after I remade everything from scratch I don't have those "ghosts". The suspicious thing to me was that Luigi had created an application instance and included it as "extern App app_instance" in nearly every file and then was calling its grandchildren methods (status update) from other app's great-grandchildren (array count). AFAIK, it's not a good practice. What do you think?

In fact after Aris restyled the application the "ghost" disappeared. I do not know what spell he did. If it should appear I'll inform you.

Luigi
Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2517 is a reply to message #2497] Sun, 16 April 2006 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... The ghost appeared again!

Here is the spell to see it:
1. add three lines with "Add Player" button
2. remove the "first" record in the arrayctrl (if you remove the last line it doesn't appear).

I freezed the package. If you want I can post.

Luigi
Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2519 is a reply to message #2517] Sun, 16 April 2006 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
forlano wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 11:52

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... The ghost appeared again!

Here is the spell to see it:
1. add three lines with "Add Player" button
2. remove the "first" record in the arrayctrl (if you remove the last line it doesn't appear).

I freezed the package. If you want I can post.

Luigi

Shocked Maybe do you have the very personal ghost? Laughing
I can't reproduce it.
Some questions:
1. Have you changed anything from my original package?
2. And what do use for deleting the very first row ???
3. And have you upgraded to the latest U++ version?

[Updated on: Sun, 16 April 2006 17:19]

Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2521 is a reply to message #2519] Sun, 16 April 2006 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 17:18

Shocked Maybe do you have the very personal ghost? Laughing
I can't reproduce it.
Some questions:
1. Have you changed anything from my original package?
2. And what do use for deleting the very first row ???
3. And have you upgraded to the latest U++ version?

1. yes, just I've added one more column in the array, added two new iml image and two new callback, and of course a wonderful SetFilter() method Smile . But the ghost is indipendent by my last modification.
2. the popup menu that appear with right click
3. no. I'm using the official 602 version. If you cannot reproduce it means has been already fixed.

PS: By the way... I've one more question about the callback but i post it in the usual place

Luigi
Edit: Atachment deleted by fudadmin. [SOLVED]

[Updated on: Mon, 17 April 2006 05:06] by Moderator

Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2525 is a reply to message #2521] Sun, 16 April 2006 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
I tried your package.
I think, your ghost is from the 602 version. You should upgrade.
Re: problem with "delete row" in ArrayCtrl [message #2526 is a reply to message #2525] Sun, 16 April 2006 22:43 Go to previous message
Senior Contributor
fudadmin wrote on Sun, 16 April 2006 19:50

I tried your package.
I think, your ghost is from the 602 version. You should upgrade.

You were right. After the upgrade the ghost disappeared.
Thank you
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl: Difference between xx.Ctrls<EditString>() and xx.Edit(ef1)
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl edit [USEFUL EXAMPLES].
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:53:57 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03270 seconds