Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable
How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable [message #31757] Thu, 24 March 2011 19:59 Go to next message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
On the topwindow you can do sizeable and zoomable, and you can change the size and that.

But if I do a layout, how do you make it sizeable and zoomable like you can the topwindow?

I have tried adding that to all kinds of items, and get errors.

Can it be done, and how.
Re: How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable [message #31758 is a reply to message #31757] Thu, 24 March 2011 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tojocky is currently offline  tojocky
Contributor

silverx wrote on Thu, 24 March 2011 20:59

On the topwindow you can do sizeable and zoomable, and you can change the size and that.

But if I do a layout, how do you make it sizeable and zoomable like you can the topwindow?

I have tried adding that to all kinds of items, and get errors.

Can it be done, and how.

see:
TopWindow& TopWindow::Sizeable(bool b)
TopWindow& TopWindow::Zoomable(bool b = true)
Re: How to make Layout Sizeable & Zoomable [message #31760 is a reply to message #31757] Fri, 25 March 2011 01:48 Go to previous message
jerson is currently offline  jerson
Experienced Member

Yes, you can have a resizeable layout. You need to click on the 'resize with springs' button on the layout editor while you design the layout. Or, if you already have designed the layout, select all controls on the layout and press the 'resize with springs' button.

That should make your layout resizeable, but, for me, it hasn't worked too well. It ends up with overlapped objects. You can try.
Previous Topic: How to isolate Layouter to layout for custom export files /drag,resize Ctrl's at runtime
Next Topic: GUI with Menu bar and 5 Labels/Text Boxes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 12:31:19 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00676 seconds