Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » I created new package as empty how do I start adding code?
I created new package as empty how do I start adding code? [message #31770] Fri, 25 March 2011 23:05 Go to next message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
I created a new package, as empty. How do I start a item to put code in?

Like if I want to do x.h, or x.cpp, how do I start that so I can start doing the code?

Also if I open an item that has code, how do I add new code, such as if I want to do an include for something that I write? example the x.h or y.cpp?

How is this possible?

Re: I created new package as empty how do I start adding code? [message #31772 is a reply to message #31770] Fri, 25 March 2011 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

silverx wrote on Fri, 25 March 2011 23:05

I created a new package, as empty. How do I start a item to put code in?

Like if I want to do x.h, or x.cpp, how do I start that so I can start doing the code?

Also if I open an item that has code, how do I add new code, such as if I want to do an include for something that I write? example the x.h or y.cpp?

How is this possible?

File > Insert package directory file. The same menu is also available when you right click in the bottom left area, where the file list usually is. In the file selector that appears when you click it, you can either open existing file, or just type a name of a new one and it will be created.

Honza
Re: I created new package as empty how do I start adding code? [message #32473 is a reply to message #31772] Thu, 19 May 2011 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Contributor
dolik.rce wrote on Fri, 25 March 2011 23:46

... right click in the bottom left area,

Can the bazaar assembly be added to the existing list this way without pulling up a notes.txt file as a reminder this is what is required:

Package nests: C:\upp\bazaar;C:\upp\uppsrc
Assembly name: bazaar

edit: What would be better is have the bazaar assembly on the list by default.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: I created new package as empty how do I start adding code? [message #32485 is a reply to message #32473] Fri, 20 May 2011 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbpporter is currently offline  cbpporter
Ultimate Contributor
And MyAppsBazaar, so you can code apps in MyApps that can optionally use packages form bazaar Smile.
Re: I created new package as empty how do I start adding code? [message #32494 is a reply to message #32485] Sat, 21 May 2011 00:58 Go to previous message
nlneilson is currently offline  nlneilson
Contributor
I just updated Upp and tried to get bazaar in the assembly list 4 times.
I just get a nice white screen to the right of bazaar.

It's easier to copy the packages, much less frustration.

edit: If examples, reference, tutorial and uppsrc were not in the assembly list there would be more white area in that box also.

[Updated on: Sat, 21 May 2011 01:25]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Layout editor problem with Ctrl &
Next Topic: More info on IDE designer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:33:10 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01388 seconds