Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Layout (Forms) Designer » More info on IDE designer
More info on IDE designer [message #31771] Fri, 25 March 2011 23:30 Go to next message
silverx is currently offline  silverx
The left window is known as workspace? Is this correct?

It has 2 windows, an upper and lower window.

The upper looks to be what items are included in project, and if you click on an item there it shows what all is included in the item that is in the above item.

Which may or may not be used in the project.

How does one add a new item in the upper part of that to be included into a project? Then create a certain file for it, such as a .h or .c or what have you?

I am looking for more information. I can't seem to find in documentation.
Re: More info on IDE designer [message #31773 is a reply to message #31771] Fri, 25 March 2011 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

Did you read Getting started with TheIDE? If not, please read it. It contains answers to all your questions. So just quick: The upper part, listing packages is managed using the context menu (right click on a package) or item Project on the main menu at the top. The lower part, listing files in selected package works very similar, just explore the context menu a bit.

Honza
Re: More info on IDE designer [message #32955 is a reply to message #31771] Sat, 25 June 2011 00:19 Go to previous message
otaku_soft is currently offline  otaku_soft
As I can see the description of the methods, when I'm in the window of development, like other development IDEs (NetBeans, Visual Studio, etc)
Previous Topic: More info on IDE designer
Next Topic: Why Size difference on top window and button?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:49:59 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01323 seconds