Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor?-No.[SOLVED]
ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor?-No.[SOLVED] [message #2563] Mon, 17 April 2006 23:58 Go to next message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor?

If you click e.g an option control on ArrayCtrl row - the array cursor doesn't move unlike the TreeCtrl's. Missing sync or need to add some extra settings? I think it should be the default behaviour?

[Updated on: Tue, 02 May 2006 02:46]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2568 is a reply to message #2563] Tue, 18 April 2006 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Strange, I do not see it move in TreeCtrl as well?

Mirek
Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2569 is a reply to message #2568] Tue, 18 April 2006 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
You mean this is normal?
Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2571 is a reply to message #2569] Tue, 18 April 2006 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
The problem is that in TreeCtrl after click on control GetCursor() returns actual item id while this is not the same in ArrayCtrl. Then its easy to SetCursor(). That's what I meant.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 April 2006 00:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2586 is a reply to message #2571] Tue, 18 April 2006 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Actually, maybe it is about the "click" definition. If we are speaking about moving the focus to the Ctrl, I mean moving cursor to Ctrl with focus, yes, I would believe that and I think that could be replicated in ArrayCtrl as well.

Mirek
Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2614 is a reply to message #2586] Wed, 19 April 2006 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
luzr wrote on Tue, 18 April 2006 07:36

Actually, maybe it is about the "click" definition. If we are speaking about moving the focus to the Ctrl, I mean moving cursor to Ctrl with focus, yes, I would believe that and I think that could be replicated in ArrayCtrl as well.

Mirek

I solved the problem by adding to my ImageOption ReFocus() WhenAction.
But I want to believe that if something is clicked it should have SetFocus() on itself. Or is this too fuzzy?
Re: ArrayCtrl - embedded controls clicks are not synchronized with array row cursor? [message #2627 is a reply to message #2614] Wed, 19 April 2006 09:58 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
fudadmin wrote on Wed, 19 April 2006 00:43

luzr wrote on Tue, 18 April 2006 07:36

Mirek

I solved the problem by adding to my ImageOption ReFocus() WhenAction.
But I want to believe that if something is clicked it should have SetFocus() on itself. Or is this too fuzzy?

I must admit that I have dared to change Win32 behaviour here a little - in Win32, when buttons or options are clicked by mouse, focus changes. IMHO, it is quite annoying, e.g. in Find dialog, you click to some option like "Whole word" and focus goes away from Find editfield...

Mirek
Previous Topic: ArrayCtrl- how to get clicked row pos after click on embedded ctrl? [SOLVED]
Next Topic: ArrayCtrl grid color
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:38:18 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02052 seconds