Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » WhenEnter in GridCtrl not fired
WhenEnter in GridCtrl not fired [message #32909] Sun, 19 June 2011 11:58 Go to next message
frankdeprins is currently offline  frankdeprins
Hello,

I was trying to attach a callback to the WhenEnter of the list control (GridCtrl) of a DropGrid, but it did not seem to respond.

I think the problem is in line 5100 of GridCtrl.cpp (rev 3549). As you can observe there, the calling of WhenEnter is inside the conditional LOG_CALLBACKS block.
Moving this line just after the endif does the trick for me. It even made my callback obsolete as the dropgrid already does an accept upon pressing the enter key, so I guess that's the way it should be.
Could you give it a look, please?

Best regards,

frank

[Updated on: Tue, 21 June 2011 07:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: WhenEnter in GridCtrl not fired [message #32963 is a reply to message #32909] Sun, 26 June 2011 11:23 Go to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

frankdeprins wrote on Sun, 19 June 2011 05:58

Hello,
I think the problem is in line 5100 of GridCtrl.cpp (rev 3549). As you can observe there, the calling of WhenEnter is inside the conditional LOG_CALLBACKS block.
Moving this line just after the endif does the trick for me. It even made my callback obsolete as the dropgrid already does an accept upon pressing the enter key, so I guess that's the way it should be.

You're absolutely right. It's fixed now.
Previous Topic: Upp support for bluetooth + help on sdk sample
Next Topic: [BUG] TheIDE doesn't restore window state correctly on Linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:43:07 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02311 seconds