Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TabCtrl » How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs..
How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33084] Wed, 06 July 2011 10:36 Go to next message
Monty.mvh is currently offline  Monty.mvh
Hi Friends..
I have 5 tabs and i have defined them in a class properly.. now i have to add 3 tabs inside each tab of 5 tabs i.e 3tabs inside every tab of 5 tabs..
Please tell the way to declare the classes for this child tabs present inside parent tabs... a simple example would be more than enough...
Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33089 is a reply to message #33084] Wed, 06 July 2011 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
It is all the same, you just add another TabCtrl as "slave". Make it SizePos and you are done.

TabCtrl master;
TabCtrl slave;
master.Add("Slave", slave.SizePos());

Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33105 is a reply to message #33089] Thu, 07 July 2011 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THank you very much...I got the idea...
Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33120 is a reply to message #33105] Fri, 08 July 2011 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Mirek
I tried with what you said but instead of getting tab with in tab i got tab next to tab...
Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33136 is a reply to message #33120] Sun, 10 July 2011 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dolik.rce is currently offline  dolik.rce
Ultimate Contributor

I believe the correct code is
TabCtrl master;
TabCtrl slave;
master.Add(slave.SizePos(),"Slave");

Mirek just accidentally swapped the two parameters Wink

Honza
Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33157 is a reply to message #33136] Tue, 12 July 2011 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Mirek and Honza,
Thanks for the hint and correction... But my doubt is when u click a button, Master Tab is called and is set . Inside 1st tab of master there is a button. By clicking this button slave tab has to be called with in the 1st tab of master..
Please give any hint or simple example

[Updated on: Tue, 12 July 2011 07:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33207 is a reply to message #33157] Sat, 16 July 2011 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ultimate Member
Monty.mvh wrote on Tue, 12 July 2011 00:58

Hi Mirek and Honza,
Thanks for the hint and correction... But my doubt is when u click a button, Master Tab is called and is set . Inside 1st tab of master there is a button. By clicking this button slave tab has to be called with in the 1st tab of master..
Please give any hint or simple example

Please define what you mean by "call"

"Master Tab is called and is set"

"slave tab has to be called with in the 1st tab of master"

Mirek
Re: How to define classes for tabs with in the tabs.. [message #33208 is a reply to message #33207] Sat, 16 July 2011 09:39 Go to previous message
Ultimate Member
P.S.: If you have some code already, post here, so that we can pick up and get more idea on what you are trying to achieve.
Previous Topic: How to highlight particular tab when corresponding button is clicked
Next Topic: TabBar broken makeactive behaviour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:05:42 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01159 seconds