Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » separated PopUpTable in the DropChoice
icon5.gif  separated PopUpTable in the DropChoice [message #33546] Mon, 22 August 2011 14:21
fishing_1 is currently offline  fishing_1
I'm now using an old version of upp.
When I use DropChoice in my project to make a login window I meet with two problems.

1.The first problem is when I click the drop button too fast, the PopUpTable will open twice and crash. I have found it's solved in upp-mirror.googlecode.com svn revision 650 : Fixed 'DropList in slow GUI crash' problem.

2.The second problem is Animate action sometimes will be interrupted by Ctrl::ProcessEvents()
(in file: \uppsrc\CtrlLib\PopupTable.cpp
void PopUpTable::PopUp(Ctrl *owner, int x, int top, int bottom, int width) )

if(GUI_PopUpEffect()) {
CenterCursor();
popup->PopUp(owner, true, true, GUI_DropShadows());
SetFocus();
Ctrl::ProcessEvents();
Animate(*popup, rt, GUIEFFECT_SLIDE);
}
before the PopUpTable finished popup , user can drag the login window to somewhere else. When the program finish the time comsuming operation and return to Animate, the position that should popup may have been changed. So the PopUpTable may popup at a wrong position.
index.php?t=getfile&id=3418&private=0
How to deal with 2nd problem? Thanks.
Can I remove Ctrl::ProcessEvents() ? if I remove Ctrl::ProcessEvents() seems work well in my project , but I don't know whether it will introduce new problems?

[Updated on: Tue, 23 August 2011 09:11]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Invalid reference in imgctrl.cpp
Next Topic: Docking framework broken
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:14:39 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02357 seconds