Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX
Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX [message #41551] Sat, 28 December 2013 18:38 Go to next message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
I tried the Controls4U_demo project and it is very interesting in terms of iexplorer browser.
I have tried to create my own project with the iexplorer browser control but without success (compilation errors).
Please, Is there any tutorial to teach me how to embed the iexplorer activex control in our projects? Which headers must I include?

Thanks a lot

Alex
Re: Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX [message #41555 is a reply to message #41551] Sun, 29 December 2013 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Alex

I think you have compiled successfully Controls4U_demo but Internet Explorer control does not work in your project.

Controls4U_demo is rather simple, so the first thing I would try in your case is just copying Controls4U_demo Internet Explorer control in your project and seeing what happen.

In any case I advice you to post all your problems here, documenting them with code and compiler errors. Of course complete samples are acknowledged as they are simple to reply Smile.

Best regards
Iñaki
Re: Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX [message #41579 is a reply to message #41555] Tue, 31 December 2013 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alex100 is currently offline  alex100
Experienced Member
It is ok now Koldo...
Firstly I added lots of files and the generated errors were in a big number. Last try I added on by one file from Controls4U project and now it is working great.

One more question please, when we use the IE browser embedded in C# form, it is possible to call C code (project) from javascript code (javascript inside browser object). Is it possible too with your Control wrapper? If not, any tips to add that functionality?

Thanks a lot

Alex
Re: Controls4U - Internet Explorer ActiveX [message #41586 is a reply to message #41579] Thu, 02 January 2014 09:28 Go to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
Hello Alex

Yes, it seems possible to call C code from Javascript code. Please take a look at this post.

Best regards
Iñaki
Previous Topic: DropList / DropGrid
Next Topic: Problems with UNICODE (AccessibleObjectFromPoint@16) ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:02:48 CET 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01396 seconds