I spotted a performance problem with processing of large amount of compilation/linking messages.
Attached archive contains profiling information which I collected using Intel VTune.
I ran Win64 version of TheIDE built from a couple days old source code.
TheIDE.csv - data in csv format.
TheIDE.xlsx - data pasted into Excel.
Please take a look at a line below. It takes 114 second to build a package.
A test case is simple. You need to compile something that has a lot of error messages.
In my case I tried to compile 32-bit code using 64-bit version of TDM-GCC (by passing -m32) and linking against 64-bit libraries. This is an artificial test case but it highlights the problem.