Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Book: Getting started with the U++ Framework (End 2023 first U++ book will be published on Amazon)
Book: Getting started with the U++ Framework [message #60013] Sun, 09 July 2023 14:12 Go to previous message
frederik.dumarey is currently offline  frederik.dumarey
Promising Member
Hello,

Just to mention all of you that I'm currently writing a book about the U++ Framework.

It handles:

the web site,
    the installation,
    a full TheIDE coverage with all functions (also the layout and icon designers),
    CtrlCore, CtrlLib, SQL, Turtle and Skylark detailed explanations based mostly upon existing examples,
    some How to snippets for specific features (ZIP, SMTP, POP3, custom widgets, Lexical Parsing, ...),
    reference guides for U++, C++20, SQL.

As we speak I'm reviewing the first part of the book (corrections and layout), it is A4 and counting 260 pages so far. I hope to have the manuscript ready and reviewed by the End of 2023. It will then be published on Amazon using Kindle services.

The main goal is to attract new people to use this beautiful framework, this should be easy, no? Cool

The only thing I'm still struggling with is the price. Please send me some ranges, what would you like to pay for such a book?

Thanks for any feedback,
Frederik.

Regards,

Frederik Dumarey
Belgium

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2nd price!
Next Topic: About creating topics and contents...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 10:05:23 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02510 seconds