Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » theIDE widgets Docs
theIDE widgets Docs [message #803] Fri, 03 February 2006 01:27 Go to previous message
tmbrline is currently offline  tmbrline
I was trying to use the ProgressIndicator widget. I cannot find any docs on this, what is it's range? I couldn't set range it in the code. Is it 0-1, 0-100? Is it placeable in both horizontal or vertical? What other parameters are avaialable besides value? I can't find any info on these. Am I just loking in the wrong place? I even looked through the source code and didn't find anything that would help me. Also the page http://upp.sourceforge.net/src$CtrlLib$index$en-us.html at the bottom states "Others can be inserted as "User class"". Can more widgets be added to the ID menu? As I look around the forum,I see that many are saying to not use the IDE, which I am not really sure why.
I also didn't see anywhere how to create a new widget. I try to look around and read as much as I can before I post. I hope I didn't miss all of this somewhere.

If anybody answers, thanks.
RJ

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: documentation and uvs
Next Topic: Ultimate++ in wtl.wiki
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:42:04 CEST 2024