Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Packages » Am I misunderstanding how packages are supposed to work?
Re: Am I misunderstanding how packages are supposed to work? [message #3316 is a reply to message #3310] Fri, 19 May 2006 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Babs is currently offline  Babs
Thanks for your speedy reply, but unless I've missed something that section is purely about build configurations. This is fine, and the way I've configured my packages at the moment (by adding the compiler switches to each package tied to WIN32), but it makes no mention of how to add an option (be it compiler switches or additional libs) that will automatically be applied to all packages in the project without having to add it manually to each one.

If such a thing exists I would like to know how to do it but at the end of the day it more an annoyance/laziness issue than anything else. And I can't bitch too much because since it's open source I can always add it myself Smile

Likewise with the documentation - I appreciate that people are doing this for free, so I'm not expecting MSDN. More specifics about some of the features would be nice, but as the TheIDE is still a work in progress I can understand how this is difficult.

If I continue to use U++ I'll be sure to try and make some sort of contribution myself, be it documentation or features.

355e58fb36af625a92a9946dfe1f43b2

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Bug
Next Topic: DLL or OCX ??
Goto Forum: