Overview
Examples
Screenshots
Comparisons
Applications
Download
Documentation
Tutorials
Bazaar
Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums












SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Project export bugs
Project export bugs [message #48933] Sun, 05 November 2017 11:10
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1307
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Hi,

Exporting a big project (used packages + makefile) I found following bugs :

- makefile contains reference tu Turtle/xxx code (which looking into three is something about html5, not used by me).
Manually all references to it from makefile solves the issue.

- some packages are not exported, mostly bazaar and custom packages. For example the PolyXML package is not exported. Again,
copying manually the related folder to output directory solves the issue.

- Flags set by package organizer don't get exported/setup in Makefile. For example, I have a linker option -DHAVE_CONFIG in a
package (one of the not exported packages, but referenced in Makefile) named Archive.
Makefile contains
Macro_Archive = $(Macro)

and not
Macro_Archive = $(Macro) -DHAVE_CONFIG_H

Manually modifying the makefile again solves the issue.

Btw, the makefile export is really a great addition... I did not notice it up to now! Razz
 
Read Message
Previous Topic: Syntax highlighting - Settings being over written with defaults
Next Topic: assert FAIL for "Project / Package Organiser"
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Jul 24 02:40:15 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02380 seconds