Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ MT-multithreading and servers » AsyncWork, IsFinished() may not be working properly
Re: AsyncWork, IsFinished() may not be working properly [message #54438 is a reply to message #54437] Sat, 18 July 2020 21:02 Go to previous message
JeyCi is currently offline  JeyCi
Oblivion wrote on Sat, 18 July 2020 19:24

workers.Add() = Async([=]{ // <--- The capture point/syntax you should be aware of.

oh Smile I was so blind

My suggestion would be to patch the AsyncWork code to your local source tree (its 20-30 lines of code in a header file, thats all). Only two or three lines have to be patched.
This is all.

perfectly - you have updated my 13068 with 30 lines & no need to wait new version for x32win Smile thank you very much - it really works (your code is ok)

Or if you have some specific, simple example of your code, post it here, and let's see what we can come up with.

it will be real offtop here,
Toggle Spoiler

and classes of U++ really are giving speed for any application developing (I never have deal with async & threads before) - thanks a lot!
I'm now updated Smile

Best regards.

[Updated on: Sat, 18 July 2020 21:17]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Skylark session verification
Next Topic: How do I create a loop for a window to react to volatile changes to a global variable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:54:29 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02167 seconds