Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » [PROPOSAL] Redesigned Assembly Setup Dialog
Re: [PROPOSAL] Redesigned Assembly Setup Dialog [message #49991 is a reply to message #49990] Wed, 13 June 2018 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Oblivion is currently offline  Oblivion
Senior Contributor
Hello Mirek,
Quote:

IDK. If this is going to be changed, I would rather like the original proposal (list of directories in the first dialog), with option to write it as text... (or maybe with both text edit and list - harder by doable).

I have not checked the patch yet, but I would like to remind that the order is important and the first nest is important. Therefore, drag&drop (and maybe up/down buttons) for ordering is essential. Replacing directory is not. Remove/Add is enough IMO.

It's up to you to decide, I can implement that one again.
But the latest patch already has both the EditString and the list of directories (rows are editable too), the list is not removed (It opens as an optional dialog).
I am aware of the nest order,of course. And the proposed patch let's you re-arrange the nest order (using the ArrayCtrl standard context menu and keys), keeps the original layout, allows the nests list to be copied as a single string.

I can also add D&D, if required.

IMO basically it only improves the existing dialog, with no functionality loss.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5611&private=0

Best regards,
Oblivion

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2018 13:00]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: TheIDE remote package dependencies proposal - dealing with baazar
Next Topic: Change output directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 08:02:30 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05181 seconds