U++ framework
Do not panic. Ask here before giving up.

Home » U++ Library support » Draw, Display, Images, Bitmaps, Icons » DrawArc not working in GTK mode
DrawArc not working in GTK mode [message #50230] Fri, 31 August 2018 13:04 Go to previous message
mdelfede is currently offline  mdelfede
Messages: 1313
Registered: September 2007
Ultimate Contributor
Hi, I've this code:

iw.DrawArc(Rect(xc - r, yc - r, xc + r, yc + r), Point(xc + r, 0), Point(xc + r, 0), 0, c);

(iw is an ImageDraw)

which should draw the outline of a circle. It works perfectly in X11 mode, it does nothing in GTK mode.
I tried with DrawEllipse and this one DOES work, but fills the circle, which is not what I want.
I tried also to draw half ellipse, to see if the problem is becuse of identical starting and ending points,
but it also doesn't draw anything in GTK mode.

It's a bug or am I missing something ?

Ciao

Massimo
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: What is the best way to handle scaling icons?
Next Topic: JPEG Images do not get rotated correctly
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 09 09:31:38 GMT+2 2026

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00677 seconds