Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » U++ community news and announcements » The very first attempt at U++ MacOS (alpha) release is here!
Re: The very first attempt at U++ MacOS (alpha) release is here! [message #51324 is a reply to message #51320] Wed, 06 March 2019 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Novo is currently offline  Novo
Ultimate Contributor
mirek wrote on Tue, 05 March 2019 13:17
I am open to suggestions how to fix that... (except upgrading to 10.14 Wink

According to this:
LSMinimumSystemVersion (String - macOS) indicates the minimum version of macOS required for this app to run. This string must be of the form n.n.n where n is a number.

You are setting it to 10.13.
A third number is missing.
I couldn't fix the problem by fixing LSMinimumSystemVersion manually.

And according to this:
The availability macros defined in /usr/include/AvailabilityMacros.h add weak linking information to system interfaces based on the versions of OS X your project supports. When you create a new project, you tell the compiler which versions of OS X your project supports by setting the deployment target and target SDK in Xcode. The compiler uses these settings to assign appropriate values to the MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED and MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MAX_ALLOWED macros, respectively. For information on how to modify these settings in Xcode, see "Setting Up Cross-Development in Xcode" in SDK Compatibility Guide or the Xcode help.

I guess MAC_OS_X_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED should be defined by UPP.

Regards,
Novo

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Win32 U++ now ships with SDL2, SDLSoundDemo example