Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Newbie corner » [SOLVED] Empty values to the "EditInt" widget and the "int" basic type
Re: Empty values to the "EditInt" widget and the "int" basic type [message #52597 is a reply to message #52591] Fri, 25 October 2019 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xrysf03 is currently offline  xrysf03
@Koldo thanks for your endless patience Smile and for all your help.

Yes I've been fumbling for IsValid or IsNull in the autocompletion suggestions and in the built-in help, as a member method - but it never occured to me to look for it as a stand-alone function (I really wouldn't know how, it doesn't jump at me via autocompletion). Trawl the examples, that was the one thing I gave up, in favour of asking yet another silly question.

I don't mean to complain, there are always sweet secrets when learning a new environment, and I sure do recall the old days when we were not spoilt by omnipresent hints and instant help Smile And it's a modern marvel of the world to have a place to ask, and get a friendly answer overnight.

Once again you have patiently answered several facettes of my question. Thank you Smile

Frank

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [solved] U++ TheIDE integrated debugging tutorial ?
Next Topic: [solved]An U++ equivalent of bzero ? (if not a sin)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 04:08:45 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01830 seconds