Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » [QUESTION]Is it possible to do internal include depending on Operating system or Flag we use/provide
Re: [QUESTION]Is it possible to do internal include depending on Operating system or Flag we use/provide [message #55604 is a reply to message #53776] Mon, 23 November 2020 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Hello, I allow myself to up the post.

I have the GLFW source code (GLFW is an Open Source, multi-platform library for OpenGL, OpenGL ES and Vulkan development on the desktop. It provides a simple API for creating windows, contexts and surfaces, receiving input and events. https://www.glfw.org), in order to make a package of it I simply copy past all source into my package, however source code of GLFW include source to be Linux, Windows,OSX compatible. By isolating all Windows source code I'm able to make the package work perfectly on my windows.

however, I want it to be cross platform. My main idea was to split all differents OS source code between several files and use the option "internal include" with a condition depending on wich os you are. but, sadly, the internal include have is when condition disabled :
https://i.imgur.com/SVGf6ks.png

How you would handle that problematic using TheIDE ?

EDIT : If I put all source code file in same folder then all file.c got interpreted resulting on many compilation error (yes windows dont know about x11 etc...)

[Updated on: Mon, 23 November 2020 21:51]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Accessing documentation navigator from code