Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » Eigen updated
Re: Eigen updated [message #53988 is a reply to message #53851] Wed, 20 May 2020 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Koldo,

If I may suggest something, I would never use unstable code in the production environment. By introducing nightly build you risk all the problems resulting from this fact. One of that problem is that library can let you down at the most inopportune moment. I think Eigen is one of that libraries with the well establish release cycle and we should respect it. The same thing is true for Upp. You can hit the moment when some important thing doesn't work like we want to. The best example for that is initial GTK 3 port.

Currently, we have 3.3.7 and they are working hard to bring 3.4 or 3.3.8. In my opinion you should be patient and wait for that release. It will happen sooner or later. I highly recommend to revert current master version and back to stable 3.3.7.

Sincerely,
Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 May 2020 02:01]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [Proposal] Blur algorithm (fast box blur with gaussian approximation)
Next Topic: Set mouse position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:23:48 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04007 seconds