Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework...
Re: Some Shocking Facts You Probably Didn't Want to Know about U++ Framework... [message #55505 is a reply to message #55504] Tue, 17 November 2020 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Mirek,

Thanks that you gave the green light for upp as a library. I think we could target it in the next year - this will be massive rework. The main problem is that for dll you need to explicitly said which symbols should be exported... I think we will try to participate in GSoC 2021 with only one idea. This seems to be top priority now. I plan to have short break from U++...

Before start thinkg of udeploy. I would see that we will create CommandLineArgumentParser class for U++ ecosystem (should be in uppsrc). This will be similar concept to QT Parser or cxxopts. We need to make sure that our connsole apps API looks great. We do not want to have similar problem to this one.

Backing to allocator - thanks for the clarification. I had to understand something wrongly from the discussion. I think it was UB Smile

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 November 2020 01:32]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Layout Designer has been documented (TheIDE)
Next Topic: 2nd price!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 08:39:12 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02189 seconds