Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » UppHub » Non core packages shouldn't be under ultimatepp umbrella organization on GitHub
Re: Non core packages shouldn't be under ultimatepp umbrella organization on GitHub [message #56238 is a reply to message #56235] Fri, 12 February 2021 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
koldo is currently offline  koldo
Senior Veteran
mirek wrote on Fri, 12 February 2021 14:26
koldo wrote on Fri, 12 February 2021 12:03
Klugier wrote on Thu, 11 February 2021 19:52
Hello Koldon,

I just noticed that Mirek to speed up the development of UppHub move some or your crucial packages into ultimatepp organization. Sometimes ago, we agree that only core packages should be placed there. So, in the long term it should be move under personal umbrella. Could you move these packages in your spare time and create PR with updated link to UppHub repository.

Klugier

Hi Klugier.

You should address this to Mirek, not to me.

Well, it is not that easy: I cannot create repository under you personal account in github.

But you CAN move the modules I have created to your personal account (there is web interface in github to do so) if we/you decide it is desirable.

Mirek

It is not appropriate to use capital letters to tell me to do something that you told me two days ago you were going to do for me.

Best regards
IƱaki

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: SurfaceCtrl, 3D viewer of Multiple file format and Surface class
Next Topic: Bazaar svn now read-only
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 16:23:08 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02478 seconds