Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Other Features Wishlist and/or Bugs » Being able to put build method in assembly or package
Re: Being able to put build method in assembly or package [message #57363 is a reply to message #57360] Tue, 20 July 2021 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Xemuth is currently offline  Xemuth
Hello Mirek,

Quote:
Why cannot put it to package?

Currently, a build method file wont be reconized by TheIDE when TheIDE load the package

As exemple, I'm creating multiple package that use Vulkan lib. I'm pushing all thoses package on my personnal SVN. For all computer I go on, I have to construct my build method setting all dependencies of my package in the default build method of TheIDE (of course I do it once per computer). If I want to share the package I need to share the Build Method and explain it where to place it (or at least I need to tell people what to add as depencencies in build method). From this situation i'm wondering if it would be possible to just put my build method into my package (or even in an assembly) :

https://i.imgur.com/szoTr2n.png

When I share my package, user will directly have the build method requiered to build it (it only remain to install libs)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [BUG] Show assembler output menu item stays hidden (requires manual intervention)
Next Topic: Custom .bsc files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 15:48:32 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02677 seconds