Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Developing U++ » Android » Android Builder (Android Builder failed to build for android. Javac file not found error is occuring.)
Re: Android Builder [message #59221 is a reply to message #59214] Mon, 28 November 2022 00:34 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Kess,

I finally managed to find the problem and fix it. By accident on Windows before compilation we deleted all Java files moved to Sandbox directory. It happened because of using GetFodler() we used GetDirectory() instead. More information you can find in this commit. You can check with tomorrows (28th of November) nightly builds.

In the context of Windows, I didn't have time to test the Android builder on that platform in the past. The development took place on POSIX platform and especially LINUX.

Thanks for raising this concern, without your message I wouldn't be motivated enough to fix it Wink However, please remember that Android builder is experimental technology. Even if you compile the exemplary code and run app on your phoneit will be prof of concept. There is no U++ UI code compatible with Android, yet.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2022 00:35]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Android GUI with ultimate
Next Topic: Android Builder updated to 2022 stack