Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » C++ overtaken Java for the first time on Tiobe ranking (December 2022)
Re: C++ overtaken Java for the first time on Tiobe ranking [message #59264 is a reply to message #59262] Thu, 08 December 2022 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
fudadmin is currently offline  fudadmin
Ultimate Contributor
Administrator
Zbigniew (Klugier), you were faster to post this... Smile Very good news. Coincidentally, I had a job interview yesterday for Python, C++ and that horribly expensive monster QT. I informed them about about U++. They had never heard about powerful and elegant ultimate++ before. Is it very mad to advertise U++ on Linkedin profiles? Why other community members not doing this? Reddit would be also a good place to support Mirek and his articles... Btw., I am back at full steam with U++ and back to my country after 20 mad years in London. I am really glad to see the same forums structure I had created and I really hope to contribute more to the dear project. And instead of my ultimately fried imac from upp video experiments I have got a new M1 arm macbook air ... Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 08 December 2022 12:26]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Brazilian developer
Next Topic: DALL-E AI image from string generator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:42:24 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00575 seconds