FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » Coffee corner » ChatGPT knows U++
Re: ChatGPT knows U++ [message #59421 is a reply to message #59409] Fri, 23 December 2022 23:07 Go to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello,

The most impressive part is that Chat GPT is aware about U++ Smile I asked the bot what is batter U++ or QT and he can not indicate clear winner Wink But, he is definitely aware of bot technologies. I have a doubts about code the bot provided, many times it doesn't compile. For example I wanted from him to create simple gui application with paint. He used OnPaint method with Draw& draw, which is not valid for U++. The same is true for using methods that doesn't belong to draw. It looks like valid U++ code, but it is not.

Backing to the tool it is truly impressive. I fully agree with Oblivion. The way how it communicates with you using natural language is phenomenal. You fell like you are speaking with normal person. Of course you see the limitations, but the communication is super smooth.

I can imagine that the chat will take over the significant web search engines market share. Google even raised the red flag. More information you can read in this article.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 December 2022 23:10]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: DALL-E AI image from string generator
Next Topic: Visual Studio (Community) 2017 released
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 10:26:55 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02742 seconds