Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » Book: Getting started with the U++ Framework (End 2023 first U++ book will be published on Amazon)
Re: Book: Getting started with the U++ Framework [message #60022 is a reply to message #60015] Mon, 10 July 2023 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Klugier is currently offline  Klugier
Senior Contributor
Hello Frederik,

It would be good to have a book about U++ framework. I wish you good luck in your journey of writing the first one. I would personally see the chapter about U++ history. The framework exists for almost 20 years, and there are a lot of things to tell. In the past, I wrote master thesis about Android Builder and I wrote a chapter about U+++ history. I based it on questions I asked to Mirek on Skype. Also, if you could mentioned somewhere in the book me, I would be grateful. Also, you can send the book to review. I will probably do not find a time for reading everything, but I will definitely find a time to look at some parts.

Also, we will be grateful if you could help with our documentation. The contribution in this area is easy, you can modify .tpp file from TheIDE level and provide changes via pull request on GitHub. Simple and powerful. Also, if your contribution will be valuable, you will be present in credits section of TheIDE. It is certainly something to be proud of Smile

Few guidelines on my side:
- Use Ultimate++ only in historical context, for all other cases use U++. We need to make sure that new branding is in place.
- In case of prices, please make sure that the price will vary basing on region. There are some countries that are rich and they are countries that are not so rich. People in countries that are not so rich should be able to buy your book. So, I assume that the price 10 € or even less is more accurate in such cases.

Klugier

U++ - one framework to rule them all.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon1.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2nd price!
Next Topic: About creating topics and contents...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 07:57:21 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00644 seconds