Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » mechatronic transmission project [was -Please, help me!]
Re: Please, Help me! [message #393 is a reply to message #391] Sun, 11 December 2005 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
mechatronic wrote on Sun, 11 December 2005 05:46

But when I built it first, it was correct. After I added the parts that cover by /* ... */ and after //..., it was fail, and I've tried to solve by deleting them,..., I have not solved it yet. I think they're not involved with these bugs.

PS: Please replace Tranmission by Transport, it's new name. But these errors have presented.

Well, those errors you have listed are 100% caused by those two lines commented.

If uncommenting then produces another set of errors, it is another issue - I do not have enought information to resolve errors I am not aware of Smile

However, consider packing your package (dir that contains those files) using zip (all files!) and uploading to the forum. Then I can easily check it/fix it... post back

Read Message icon3.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Using value from EditInt
Next Topic: Newbie Problems with the menu example...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 21:53:13 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02213 seconds