Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » "new maintainers thread"
Re: "new maintainers thread" [message #4377 is a reply to message #4370] Thu, 03 August 2006 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Quote:

I have setup an assembly for using the "latest" files. And both the apps I am working on now do compile and seem to run ok.
Why is there a difference between uppsrc and uppsrc.uvs? Does that mean my local copy is not correctly up to sync- or somethine else?
Also, I notice some of the same files are in uppbox as uppsrc. Are these the same file on your computer, just referenced in two different places?

uppsrc.uvs is "local repository", to be used by uvs2 only. It is a black-box used by uvs2. Do not touch files there directly.

BTW, that is one of uvs2 features I would/will miss with normal versioning system - you can always launch uvs2 and review file history without connecting to the server (beacause all history is stored in local repository).

As for same files, which one are you speaking about (give me example as there are more explanations).

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message