Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » TopWindow&PopUp, TrayIcon » How can I retrieve the current screen resolution?
Re: How can I retrieve the current screen resolution? [message #5205 is a reply to message #5202] Sun, 10 September 2006 18:47 Go to previous message
mirek is currently offline  mirek
Ultimate Member
Obviously, a bug in docs. Now fixed.

As for ClickFocus, it is flag that governs whether focus should be moved to some widgets when they are clicked. U++ has non-standard, but I believe visually better behaviour here - if you e.g. click Button, Option or Switch, focus is not moved to them (why it should, focus is important for adjusting them by keyboard, which is not what you do when clicking them by mouse). By calling ClickFocus, you can activate the "standard" behaviour.

Most likely this function (and some similiar as well) will be replaced by "Ch" flag.

BTW, in TopWindow.cpp is quite useful

void Maxisize(TopWindow& win, int screencxmax)
{
	if(Ctrl::GetWorkArea().Width() <= screencxmax)
		win.Maximize();
}

The intent is that most of my commercial apps are defined to run on 800x600 resulution, but can run on bigger screen as well. So if they are on 800x600, they start maximized (by Maxisize(app, 800)), on bigger resolution they are overlapped.

Mirek

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Implementation of TrayIcon for linux
Next Topic: these nice bubbles...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:33:27 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02542 seconds