Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ TheIDE » U++ TheIDE: Installation, Compiling and Running of theide » UppLocal persistence problem
Re: UppLocal persistence problem [message #6787 is a reply to message #6783] Mon, 27 November 2006 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Werner is currently offline  Werner
Experienced Member
fallingdutch wrote on Mon, 27 November 2006 07:37

But was unable to find a path where TheIDE looks for UscMacros.

I hope Mirek will tell us Wink

I don't know how special your macros are, but what about adding them to the "programs written with upp" part of the forum so all of us can use it and maybee we get some more helpfull macros?

Bas

As far as macros are concerned, TheIDE looks into "Common" and "UppLocal". The latter is hard-coded. It must exist in the directory where the "TheIDE" program file resides.

It is basically an excellent idea to have one's own custom directory. It's just that a new installation might delete it.

As far as _my_ macros are concerned, I'm actually working on a macro tutorial. (That's the reason for this thread.) This tutorial will include some useful macros, I hope. But please, be patient. Currently I'm heavily testing two UPTs which I intend to publish soon. Maybe another UPT will follow up. And only then the macro tutorial will be ready to be published.

Werner

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: XP installation problem
Next Topic: unknown pragma
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:42:05 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04645 seconds