Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Extra libraries, Code snippets, applications etc. » U++ users applications in progress and useful code snippets, including reference examples! » how to embed a D/COM control in my U++ GUI ?
Re: how to embed a D/COM control in my U++ GUI ? [message #636 is a reply to message #616] Mon, 23 January 2006 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
rylek is currently offline  rylek
Hello!

Unfortunately, this is not very simple. To be honest, the lack of an OLE container object is one of the big omissions in the current version of U++. Of course we would love to have one but, as we have always financed U++ development by our commercial projects, we haven't met the demand for it yet (on the other hand, it is already possible to develop ActiveX controls as such using the U++ library). As usual, all volunteers are welcome to help us on this, however I'm afraid that at least some cooperation from me or Mirek will be needed in any case as it is quite likely to have some fallout on the control core module and the window management system.

Regards

Tomas

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message