Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » ArrayCtrl, HeaderCtrl & GridCtrl » Range paste for GridCtrl
Re: Range paste for GridCtrl [message #8601 is a reply to message #8598] Tue, 20 March 2007 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
unodgs is currently offline  unodgs
Ultimate Contributor

Quote:

BTW, I've noticed that for pasting from tables in Adobe PDFs, the space is the correct separator (as you originally had it). Would it be possible for the new version to use both? So it would split rows based on newline and split cells based on space or tab?

Yes, but how to distinguish which one is correct - the only information I have is the text clipboard is available. Probably both adobe and excel store clipboard in native formats. I have to investigate.

As for the bug: how do you select the cells. Do you hold shift? or ctrl + mouse? the first one selects block like in the text editor the second makes rectangular selection (BTW: In my internal version it is possible to make rect. sels with ctrl and cursors). If you press ctrl and use mouse please put your code reffering to grid initialization (adding columns, setting properties) here.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to change GridCtrl background color
Next Topic: How to do column resizing after ShowColumn() or HideColumn()?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 10:06:52 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02161 seconds