Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » strange looking window
Re: strange looking window [message #9588 is a reply to message #9371] Fri, 18 May 2007 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bitsun is currently offline  bitsun
Promising Member
yes,I built the library in MSVC. But I also found out that theIDE can create these static libraries itself(just need to switch off blitz).
So now I am using theIDE to generate these static libraries for me. But, the same problem as I stated above, the ctrllib.obj is not linked into the static library. I have tried dumpbin to view the archived obj files within the file ctrlLib.lib.That's why I am asking if there is any options in theIDE to force the obj file to be linked into library, instead of being eliminated.(Maybe there is no such option at all)

Even if the ctrllib.obj is not present,the program can still link,but we get an ugly interface. Now I wondering,Is the binary image using any symbols in ctrllib.obj? If yes ,why does the linker does not report any error,even if ctrllib.obj is not present.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with ScrollContainer...
Next Topic: Couldn't enable LLOG in X11Wnd.cpp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 07:15:57 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02068 seconds