Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Widgets - General questions or Mixed problems » How to display html-files
Re: How to display html-files [message #22465 is a reply to message #9589] Fri, 17 July 2009 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sc0rch is currently offline  Sc0rch

Stupid errors, I fixed them. But application crashes now =) too tired for analyzing and also I have another work.

to mrjt: thank you, James, you always try to help. At least I'm trying to convert sample win32-application (HTMLayout sample) to DHCtrl, as you see. But I've not realized:
1) how to get HINSTANCE in DHCtrl or Upp?
2) how to deal with resources... just include "resource.h" files? Probably, application crashes because I'm not loading resources using GetHTMLResources (as in sample). But to use this function I need to get HINSTANCE variable.

P.S. HTMLayout is amazing, but there are htmls in my collection which it can't render fast (or even normal). But if someone can help with layout, it will be great to see and hear. I think, this topic very actual.

P.P.S. I've attached the my code (I'm sorry, it's quick and dirty, =( ) and original sample, if it can be useful.

Best regards,
Anton
  • Attachment: HTMLayout.rar
    (Size: 22.60KB, Downloaded 318 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 17 July 2009 14:55]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Additon to SliderCtrl: Jump
Next Topic: How to make Label/StaticText label word wrapped?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 15:35:49 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03356 seconds