Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » Community » PR, media coverage, articles and documentation » theIDE widgets Docs
Re: theIDE widgets Docs [message #837 is a reply to message #810] Sat, 04 February 2006 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
tmbrline is currently offline  tmbrline
Thanks for the quick reply. I have posted to formums before only to be ignored. I am doing an Audio application and was needing a meter for levels, hence the ProgressIndicator and the horizontal and vertical question. i guess the widget may not work for this.

The not use the ide was from "In addition to what Graeme said, to have window with richedit and menu, it is usually better to actually avoid using layout and use MenuBar as frame." http://www.arilect.com/upp/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=49

I have visited this site twice and downloaded the examples twice. It too me a while to figure out the IDE, there are no pictures of it in the screenshot pages so I thought there wasn't one. The last time I visited it, I checked it out deeper and went through the tutorial, and I finally figured out how the get the IDE view, that's when I ran into the above posting. I thought it was the pervailing feeling, but after I used it all, i understood it. Nice code BTW.

Sorry about all the questions, I am new to all of this forum stuff but have been reading them for years.

Thanks
RJ

[Updated on: Tue, 07 February 2006 15:45] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: documentation and uvs
Next Topic: Ultimate++ in wtl.wiki