Status & Roadmap
FAQ
Authors & License
Forums
Funding Ultimate++
Search on this site
Search in forums

SourceForge.net Logo
Home » U++ Library support » U++ Library : Other (not classified elsewhere) » A few new user questions and comments
Re: A few new user questions and comments [message #10142 is a reply to message #10138] Fri, 22 June 2007 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
gerryw is currently offline  gerryw
Hi,

Yeah.. I understand what your saying. I've played with theIDE a bit. I've built several of the examples as well as a little test app. I would imagine that theIDE would be okay in a small team of developers, but I don't think it would work to well for a large team / project. We have a dedicated build team that is responsible for all of our test and production builds. The developers are pretty much out of the picture at that point. We build on clean machines where the compiler and all associated tools / libs etc. are fully contained in the build tree. This way, once a build has been verified and promoted by the test team, we can reliably reproduce it for production / GA.

I just learned that VCF does not support Linux yet. I'm not sure how it ended up on our list in the first place if that's the case. Anyway, I really hope we can come up with a solution for UPP. I'm impressed with the level of community interest / involvement.

BTW: Has anyone tried building UPPWIN with Borland?

Thanks,
Gerry

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Interested, but do I have to use TheIDE ?
Next Topic: Ultimate++ and SSH/SFTP ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 13:43:15 CEST 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02643 seconds